Pages

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Someone Pick Me

To see a music video with this song, click the link:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-4gVu2VJMo

Verse 1 by Kaley, 8
Someone Pick Me

Someone pick me I’m a happy child
I’ll be real sweet and I’m funny
I won’t make a mess, won’t get in the way
I won’t be too loud, I don’t cry much
Someone pick me

(CHORUS)
Love’s my dream, love’s my hope
I don’t think it’s too much to ask

(v2) No one’s picked me, I’m a faceless child
What’s wrong with me, do you see me?
The rest of the girls and all of the boys
Have Mommy’s and Daddy’s to love them,
But not me     (CHORUS)

(v3) Is today the day I’ve been longing to see
I’ll have what I want, someone to love me
I’ll sleep tonight and I’ll dream my dream
Someone sees me and they love me,
Someone picks me     (CHORUS)
© 2008 Bethlei Gore

No comments:

Post a Comment